Wednesday 14 May 2008

The Chris Read New Hat Appeal

King Cricket Wrote:

Chris writes:

“This bugged me last season and it seems it’s going to continue to bug me this season too. Can I suggest a whip round to buy him a new hat? That’s what, a tenner? So £2 per King Cricket reader.”


That was my writing, and that's my photo taken of my Sky+ box on my crappy TV on my Nokia N73, so I'm taking it back. nerrr. I have to fill this page somehow.

So as was pointed out, the buy has been whoring himself out to the ICL for a while now, and can always sell off his england caps if they are indeed physical hats (recalls a photo of Ambrose getting one from the devil man....) so why the insistance on keeping this tatty old thing going? Maybe it's lucky? Not that they won anything for a while. Maybe it helps keep Swann at arms length with some mystical powers... Something tells me I'll never find out the answer to this, one of the worlds most pressing issues.

No comments: